Saturday, January 4, 2014

My Style - Blue High Low Skirt, White Tank…



It has been awhile since I blogged. Not to worry. Let’s just say am almost due with the pregnancy and I will be back with a bang. Yes, I am expectant hoping to deliver first week of next year. I also have some pregnancy pics that I shall be uploading soon, once I am relaxed. Believe me, being expectant ain’t a joke. Not to talk about the laziness that comes with it. A simple task like posing for pictures is no longer easy, let alone sitting behind a screen to blog on the same. Besides, I think I have had the roughest of all pregnancies that has basically drained off all my energy. Thank God I am almost done.
Anyway, I was perusing through some of my old pictures and found this look that I once rocked, a Blue High Low Skirt and a White Tank. High Low skirts also look amazing with sandals for a relaxed look though I chose the Blue heels and also chose to tuck in the tank top. Check me out.

Tweedy.





No comments:

Post a Comment