Saturday, May 18, 2013

My Style ~ Animal Print Jumper, Black Wet Look Pants…


It’s a Saturday yet again though I am not up to the weather today. I am feeling sick and weak but it is gonna be a good day. It has to be a good day regardless. Plus a good pal of mine, who thinks my written English sucks, just decided to resign *sighs*. I am missing her…our ‘stupidity’ *laughs* Anyways, I know I said that I am migrating the blog and so I am gonna keep off posting but…..well I was tempted to post and I doubt it affects anything. So, today I am in an Animal print jumper over Black wet look pants. What to say? It’s a relaxed outfit. I don’t like casual Black coloured pants in general and so I tend to prefer them in wet look Black. I find wet look Black sexy and goes well with my skin colour. Check me out. Enjoy your weekend peeps.






Tweedy.




No comments:

Post a Comment