Thursday, March 21, 2013

Dress to Impress...



Have you ever met some ladies in the streets and you go like ''who the hell let her out of the house like that? Does she own a mirror?''

But why do you find yourself asking such questions? Is it because she looks horrible? Is she not modest? Is she not presentable?

Then again, who let her out of the house like that…..Her friends? Her husband? Her family?

But why would they do that? Are they really jealous? Do they really hate her that much?

This brings me to the point……

When I see a lady dressed well, I stop and appreciate her. I mean I stop and say ''Excuse me, you really look lovely……''Ok at times I put it indirectly like ''I love your top or your shoes…'' which is mostly the case. haha!!

The outcome: she radiates confidence and a smile that is more beautiful than the freaking sun.

Sometimes all a woman needs is a push in the right way….I think.

As women, let’s appreciate each other. My sisters for example never let me leave the house without telling me how I look. I will know that am not on point when they use words like ''I prefer your yesterday’s look or you could match this with that shoe or this looks better with that''

Dress appropriately and amazingly at the same time…..!!Dress like you are out to impress….!!And don’t force it, if you look at the mirror and you don’t like what you see, change it.

And lets tell each other the truth when need be….Be that good friend always.

No comments:

Post a Comment