Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Yay To Tank Tops!!


Have tank tops replaced spaghetti tops? For me it’s a big YAY….I absolutely love them. Especially with the way they are produced in different colors and designs of prints. Wow!! They are simply amazing and can be worn as a non-formal day today attire.

 My thumb rule for tank tops is always to choose bright colored tank tops with prints. The likes of whites, reds, yellows….ok all rainbow colors. I currently love the Eddy Hardy Tank Tops. The colors and prints, sweep me off my feet.... Any time.

 With a nice pair jeans, sandals, chunk of necklace, loops for earrings, a cute belt, bunch of bangles plus warm weather, I know I turn heads with these simple tops. And when it’s cold in evening, all I need to do is throw on a cute jacket and boom…..beautiful things that life offers!!Plus you can add a pretty scarf on the tank top instead of the necklace and still look amazing.

And …… you can wear tank tops to work of course under a blazer or cardigan. One looks great in a tank top under a suit…. our news anchors for example. However, I feel if you have to wear a tank top under a suit, don’t flash your cleavage.

Tank tops can be worn with basically any bottom outfit: jeans, skirts, hot pants, shorts, harem pants name it.
I however as a fashion consultant prefer wearing my tank tops with strapless bras or back-clipped bra straps to avoid the straps showing. Just good mannerism, plus its cute like that.

So why don’t you also invest in these cute tops……!!I feel they are here to stay :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment