Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Casual Black and White stripped attire.

The casual black and white stripped attire is one attire that I used to rarely put on. I found it a bit tricky to match it up, you know what I mean. Those kinda intimidating attires that you wear, then remove, then wear then remove. I can say I could take more than a month before rocking one of my stripped tank tops or coats. Nevertheless am seeing them make a come back and I thought I should share my opinion on the same.

Well to start, I never knew a short gal could rock horizontally stripped attire and still look great. Of course there is the myth of short gals + horizontal stripes = very short and plump. The black and white stripped casuals are actually versatile. They can be worn with quite a number of bright colors as opposed to the traditional black only. Black and white stripes exude a relaxed and vogue'ish look….I think. Think of the run way models and fashion magazines.

Anyway, stripped black and white attire can either be worn as either tight or loose. They can either be dresses, tops or even bottoms. Personally I prefer them as tops and coats, not as bottoms. As a top, stripped black and white can be worn with shorts, skirts, jeans trousers which should mostly be casual. They can be worn with bottoms of all colors….think of the reds, greens, blues, yellows, pinks but keep the colors plain. I guess you are picturing these colors in your heads too. Basically, mix black and white stripes with sophisticated colors not just the traditional black. Black and white stripes tops really look amazing with both black and blue jeans.

I find the black and white stripped attire to be a bit casual so I advice not to go to work in them. Even for the dress down Fridays, don’t. You can however go clubbing or just lazy around in them.

Well follow suite, don’t be scared to try the black and white stripes. Incorporate this style formula into your closet. They look fantastic.







No comments:

Post a Comment