Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Chino Pants…..


Chino pants are hot….I love them though I only own a few pieces. I like them especially when the hem is rolled up. I prefer my chinos in khaki, black or jungle green colours though any other colour looks great. I am yet to try out the mustard yellow colour. And I like my chino pants as low waist with back and front pockets.

Chino pants look great with any top. I however like pairing my chino pants with a tank top or a fitting tee, mostly white. With a beautiful slim belt over the chino pant, the look is simple yet out of this world. For cold days, throwing on a boyfriend jacket will add a beautiful twist to the whole outfit.

I prefer my chinos as a weekend wear or a 'dress down Friday' wear. You know, just slip on flat sandals and I am good to go.

Hope I add more of the chino pants in my closet too.

Love,
Tweedy.




No comments:

Post a Comment