Thursday, April 25, 2013

How to Wear That Chiffon Blouse…


The Chiffon Blouse trend is back with a bang. In fact I am yet to add more pieces to my wardrobe. They are sultry and I think that’s why I love them. Something naughty about them that I just can’t put my finger on*laughs*.

Chiffon Blouses can basically be worn in any occasion if done right. Whether to a wedding, to work, to church or even to the beach. They look amazing….just amazing. They can be tucked into official pants and skirts. A chiffon blouse for example, tucked into a high waist pencil skirt + high heel pumps looks chic and trendy. I also see ladies rocking them with skinny and cuffed jeans too. Not a bad idea.

Underneath a chiffon blouse you can wear a tank top, a bandeau or even your bra but just keep it black, nude colour or basically your skin colour. I see people wearing bright colours underneath the chiffon but this can be a bit tricky. Personally, I prefer just a black bandeau or a bra. It’s sexy like that...*wink*

For jewellery, just be careful not to look too busy. Choose jewellery depending on the color of the blouse. If the chiffon blouse has numerous colours, then you want to keep your jewellery simple.

Chiffon blouses on their own can come in handy during hot weather. However, with a coat over the chiffon during the cold weather, wouldn’t hurt at all. I however prefer not to cover my chiffon blouses so I would only wear them during hot weather.

Chiffon blouses are universal and classic. Plus they are yet to go out of style. Have them in your wardrobes ladies. Check out some of the chiffon inspirations I collected.











Tweedy.


No comments:

Post a Comment