Saturday, April 20, 2013

My Style ~ Green Coat, Black Wet Look Pants and a White Tank Top.............

I love Saturdays. Well.…. because I get to dress to impress and shop till I drop. Anyway, today you will either spot in one of the two outfits. First, a Green coat with Black wet-look pants and my England flag print heels. How I love these heels *smiles* This should be in the morning hours at the office and late in the night for a movie. The coat is basically to cover my tank top in the office since tank tops are not allowed where I work. Oh, plus to keep me warm at the movie theater. And of course it completes the whole look, or what do you think? During the day, for shopping that is and anything in between, am gonna loose the coat and expose my White Ed  Hardy tank top. Besides, I will loose the England flag print heels and change to some 2 inch slip on sandals, plus an LV shoulder bag. Of course both looks will include my chunky bangles and golden loops. It’s gonna be a lovely Saturday. Happy Days.
















Tweedy.




No comments:

Post a Comment