Thursday, April 18, 2013

''Layer Your Outfits With Vests!''




A vest is perfect flattering piece for layering. Throwing a vest over a tank top, a tee top or even an official blouse changes a whole outfit’s look. It makes a boring look glamorous without too much effort. I love them especially in denim for a casual look. Personally, I prefer my vests with jeans though I have this black piece that goes with my official pants and skirts.

I see ladies wearing a vest over a dress but I choose not to comment on that. Well, I don’t prefer the dress + vest look :-( . I however love when a vest is paired with a tee top and chunky neck piece. So yes, pair your tees with a vest + some accessories for that trendy and chic look. And just before I forget, I prefer my vests fitting, not baggy, basically get your proportions right. Plus tying a skinny belt over your vest is not a bad thought at all.

Here are some looks with vests that I put together and thought could inspire you too.









Tweedy.


No comments:

Post a Comment