Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Style ~ Animal Print Jeggings, White Tank Top…


Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say and not giving a damn…
 ~ Orson Welles ~
That aside, I once wore Animal Print Jeggings with a White tank top for a ‘’just-laying-loose ‘’ Saturday afternoon.  I find these specific Jeggings a bit tricky to be pulled off by plus sized ladies, nothing against our plus sized sisters, just that the fabric is very elastic and basically makes your flesh wobble….for lack of a better term.  Anyway, since they have lots of prints, it is safe to have them paired with a top that has few or no prints at all and so I paired them with a White tank.  I wasn’t up to anything serious and therefore I wore slip ons. These Jeggings however also look great with Black heels. I also chose not to wear any accessories since I was already busy enough with the prints. Check me out.







Tweedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment