Wednesday, May 15, 2013

My Style ~ Dark Blue Pencil Skirt, Red and Dark Blue Stripped Shirt...


Today has been and still is a great day. From the official announcement of the promotion I got at work, to the token and certificate I received for performing well in my KPIs…..what can I say? I am happy…very happy. Anyway, I am not going to post anything for the next one week since I am finally going to migrate the blog. I haven’t yet decided whether I will be migrating to www.faithtweedy.com or www.amfaithtweedy.com though I am for the latter. The am part represents the first two letters of my last two names while faithtweedy represents my first names in full.
Before I go mute, I thought I should share what I am wearing today. A pencil skirt and a Red and Dark Blue stripped shirt. I love this skirt because it fits perfectly. In fact, I bought it and wore it without having to take it to the tailor.  The shirt, well it’s bright in colour. Check me out and I’ll check you out next week. 




Tweedy.



No comments:

Post a Comment