Saturday, May 11, 2013

My Style ~ Beige Chino Pants With a White Tank…


It’s been a while since I did chino pants. In fact, I have been in jeans all through for the weekends. I love chino pants because I can get away with them for a dress down Friday…..I know today ain't a Friday, just saying.  I also love White tanks. When it comes to tank tops, White is my favourite colour though the likes of Reds, Greens and Yellows still make me smile. So today I am in a White New York print tank, Beige Chino Pants and Golden slip ons. It’s a sexy and laid back look. Plus I love this look because it’s simple and I am not trying too hard to impress. For the accessories, well, Orange earrings, a Golden slim belt and the chunky bangles were my choice. Nice, Yes! Enjoy your weekend y’all.








Tweedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment