Friday, May 3, 2013

My Style ~ Blue Heels, White ‘Ama Kip Kip’ Tee, Dark Blue Faded Jeans and a Sling Bag…


So I finally bought myself a Bluish High-Low Skirt……am so happy. The only High Low skirt I own * laughs *. I can’t wait to rock it soon. Am thinking of wearing it with my Blue heels and this brings my thoughts to an outfit I wore some day with the same heels. I love this pair of Blue heels. I combined them with my White ‘Ama Kip Kip’ tee, Dark Blue faded jeans and a sling bag. It was a trendy combination…..I think. I decided to be matchy matchy….so matched the ‘Ama Kip Kip’ prints with my shoes. Check me out.Notice the Orange coloured earrings?







Tweedy.




4 comments:

  1. I love your style....your blog inspires me gal. At times I check it out to see how I can combine my attire.Keep it up lovely.

    Call me Casey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woow!!! love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks y'all....i appreciate.

    ReplyDelete