Thursday, May 2, 2013

Track Suits…


Track Suits are no longer just for the gym. They are stylish and can be worn for a casual affair e.g. for a lazy Sunday afternoon or even for a movie. If you find the right size, fabric and colour that compliments your skin, you will look just amazing. Personally I prefer them in velvet fabric that is bright in colour. And they should be fitting. The likes of Green, Red or even Purple always do me good. Plus I love my Track Suit top with a front zipper so that I just zip up half way, especially when I have a cute tank top inside. A track Suit, a pony tail hairdo and loops for earrings is simply gorgeous. I see Gabby (Eva Longoria) in Desperate House Wives wearing her Track Suits with high heel slip ons and I think it’s acceptably chic and trendy….of course that’s how I wear mine too. Am thinking of a getting an Ed Hardy Track Suit soon but that’s a story for another day. For now check out some Track Suits inspirations that I collected.








Tweedy.



No comments:

Post a Comment