Wednesday, May 8, 2013

My Style ~ Dark Blue Short Sleeve Suit, Red Tank and Red Heels with Rose Flower Prints…

Today I am in such a happy mood but honestly I don’t have a reason…..probably am yet to know why *laughs* or maybe because the weather is all beautiful. Anyway, I rarely wear suits. In fact I can count the number of suits I own. For starters, my suits have to be very unique and that is what I don’t get from the local shopping malls and if I do, they are damn expensive. Not that I can’t afford but….just something *laughs*. So today I realize it’s been over six months since I wore one of the suits in my closet. A Dark Blue suit to be precise. I love combining this suit with a Red tank or spaghetti top since the suit has Red threaded edges. The collar doesn't really look good with shirts so a tank or a spag top is always the choice. For shoes it’s always a Red pair. The Red watch also compliments the whole outfit. Check me out (Ignore the background...lol).






Tweedy.


No comments:

Post a Comment