Sunday, May 5, 2013

My style ~ Orange Leather Jacket, Blue Cuffed up Jeans and Dark-Golden Heels...


The day was very cold. In fact, it drizzled throughout. Rain or sunshine we got to look good, right? Well, at the corner of my closet lies this Orange coloured leather jacket that I haven't worn for quite a while. It came in handy today for the warmth. I love bright colours and Orange is one of my favourites. I debated on whether to rock the Orange jacket with Black pants but I figured out my dark-golden heels couldn't compliment well with them. So I settled on the Blue cuffed up jeans. Inside the jacket I wore a White tank top that obviously wasn't seen the whole day because of the cold. Hope you had a great Sunday like i did. Keep warm and have a great week ahead......And remember to keep off negative energy.







Tweedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment