Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Style ~ White Boyfriend Blazer, Green Tank Top, Distressed Jeans and Golden Heels…

Saturday is here, my favourite day of the week. Shopping, lunch and movies. Well it is a bright day and beautiful one as well. No rain, the weather is not very hot either and it rained yesterday so less dust. Today I settle on a White Boyfriend Blazer, a Green tank top, distressed jeans and my lovely Golden heels. Remember I was searching for a White Boyfriend Blazer in one of my earlier posts? Well this is it. For my face….well just a moisturizer.......neither foundation nor powder, obviously because of the White Blazer. Of course a neck bling will also be rocked today. I love this bling and yes you will be seeing it in lots of my pics. Am also carrying a pink polka dot bag. I love the contrast in my today’s outfit. Enjoy your weekend y’all.









Tweedy.





No comments:

Post a Comment