Monday, May 6, 2013

My Style ~ Red High-Stiff Collar Shirt, Black Khaki Pants and Leopard Print Heels…


What can I say? I wish I could go to work in casual attire all through but I have no choice so I have to make my Official attire work too. Red+ Black + Leopard print would help relax my day I guess. I love the shirt that am wearing today specifically because of the high-stiff collar. For the Black Khaki pants, well they are unique and they have pockets. For the shoes, I settled on the Leopard print instead of Black shoes to break the monotony between the pants and the shoes. To spice up the Red shirt, I wore the golden neck piece. I got so many personal errands to run this week, I hope for a successful week. Have a successful week too people.





Tweedy.

3 comments:

  1. Looove your blog. Can't call meself a fashionista but I get insights from your blog on how to well, dress better!
    Keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.....I really appreciate. Feels amazing to be recognized for something I enjoy doing. Thanx. Keep fabulous yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ilike red color You did a good job i realy appreciate your collection for casual clothing sellers.

    apparelnbags.com/next-level/index.htm

    ReplyDelete